Why is it so important to consume natural cosmetics? Beauty Coach Camino Green explains it in this illustration:
There are always natural substitutes for all synthetic ingredients, the question is whether or not it is interesting to use them since these alternatives are usually much more expensive than synthetic ones.
We are faithful to the principle of always looking for a natural solution for our products since they provide real benefits to the skin.
Below we tell you what ingredients we use in our shampoos:
- Plant extracts . For example, shampoo for oily hair contains Burdock, which is a sebum regulator and helps with hair loss by acting as a hair tonic.
- Very mild surfactants derived from coconut (Coco Glucoside) to achieve detergent action, avoiding sulfates and other aggressive ingredients.
- Aloe Vera juice that improves the appearance and health of the skin in addition to containing vitamins A, E and provitamin A, known for their antioxidant and soothing properties.
- Essential oils to replace synthetic perfumes, which in addition to not providing any benefit to our hair, do not have properties derived from aromatherapy.
- Vitamin E that acts as a natural preservative for the product.
In addition to this, we use other ingredients such as:
- Shea in our hair mask, which acts as a natural photoprotector.
-Active charcoal in our toothbrushes that acts as a natural whitening.
- Hydrolyzed almond and corn proteins that serve as natural detanglers, thus eliminating the famous silicones, which are derived from petroleum.
If this has not yet convinced you, remember that none of our products contain polymers such as PEGs , toxic preservatives such as EDTA or phenoxyethanol , endocrine disruptors such as parabens or mineral oils such as paraffins .